This is a group buy. Estimated shipping date is by the end of 2021.
Limited to 100 units. Ends October 11th.
- Alice-style layout with arrow cluster
- Can be built entirely with through-hole components, including the USB Type C port
- Rotary encoder with push-button
- QMK firmware compatible
- FR-4 switch plate
- Basketweave PCB
- Bottom plate
- ATmega32A-PU microcontroller (comes flashed with USB bootloader)
- 69x diodes
- All required resistors and capacitors
- M2 screws and standoffs
- EC11 rotary encoder
- Acrylic guard
- Black sound dampening case foam
- Black aluminum knob
- Rubber feet
You will need:
- Soldering iron and solder
- 68 MX style switches
- 5 PCB mount 2u stabilizers
- Keycaps (check compatibility, this layout uses many non-standard keys)
- USB Type C cable
- Black - matte black with gold accents
- White - glossy white with black accents
Aluminum feet can be bought here.
Switches can be bought here.